Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a credit controller to join a reputable company based just outside of Edinburgh. Our client is looking for a credit controller with a proven track record of keeping on top of an aged debt ledger and someone who can maintain efficient relationships with suppliers. The ideal candidate will be friendly, highly organised and motivated with excellent communications skills. You must be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a similar role, and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Responsible for cash collection via telephone, email and letter
- Posting and allocation of receipts on a daily basis to a high level of accuracy
- Managing the aged debt ledger · New customer opening, including credit checks
- Weekly Aged debt reviews with Financial Controller and board of directors
- Processing of invoices and applications for payments
- Previous experience working in a busy credit control function essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office essential · Good clerical and versatility skills
- Experience of other areas of finance would also be of benefit
Salary & Benefits
The salary is £20,000 to £25,000 plus company benefits.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: privacy notice.