Our client is a passionate SEO Agency that work with a brilliant mix of small to large clients across various industries. They are currently recruiting for SEO Account Director, you will be responsible for building strong client relationships, managing campaigns, client communication, account management & being the point of contact for your accounts. This is a permanent, full-time position based in London. Although you will be working remotely from home, you will be expected to be based in the UK as the company meet every 2 weeks in London.
The position also comes with some fantastic benefits such as a 4 Day Working Week, Gym Membership, as well as a Spotify and Headspace Accounts.
- Building strong relationships with your accounts
- Be the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients which involves regular video calls and emails with the clients to keep them up to date on the projects
- Communication between the client and the agency delivery team and be confident talking to the clients and adept at understanding their problems supporting in solving them
- Provide weekly reports on each of the clients' account progress
- £40,000 - £50,000
- You will be an excellent communicator as client interaction over email & face to face is required daily.
- You will have 5-6 years minimum experience within a similar agency side role with a good understanding of SEO
- You will have experience of dealing with larger brands
- You will be a team player willing to get the job done, no matter the task
- Experience working on SEO campaigns and projects
- A true creative that is confident thinking of new ideas and pitching them to internal & external stakeholders
Ready to work for a brilliant company that loves everything SEO? Apply now!