- Are you a Solution Owner/Architect looking to join a dynamic delivery team?
- Can you design/provide better, faster, more effective solutions by building upon your existing knowledge and ability?
- Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology?
Our customer is looking to grow an existing team with committed people to work in a challenging, but extremely rewarding environment using the latest technology to offer ground-breaking solutions to everyday problems for our customers.
Reporting into the CTO, the post holder will own all aspects of the technical leadership, providing technical assurance and direction to the technical teams working on the program. In addition, the role will entail working with the stakeholders to elaborate their requirements for future changes, managing third parties and requests for change ensuring there is no impact upon the overall architectural solution.Your Experience
- Proven track record of leading technical teams in the design and implementation of secure, highly resilient solutions
- Proven track record of leading Agile SRE delivery lifecycles
- Experience of time boxed proof of concepts and demo implementations
- Experience of automation tooling to facilitate CI/CD approaches
- A detailed knowledge of a range of Design/Development Methodologies and their implementation
Location: Bracknell/Basingstoke with flexible working and customer site visits where appropriate