The Role: Paid Social Executive
The role is key to our business for three primary reasons;
1. To ignite a consistent and effective Paid Social plan for the UK & EU across all the social platforms
2. To find new avenues and new customers through prospecting campaigns
3. To drive upper-funnel activity, growing awareness of our brand and drive reach and revenues
This role requires a strong creative flair, a really great understanding of nutrition and exercise, a passion for fitness and a real ability to think outside of the box when it comes to user experience and what creatives world-class, unbeatable, unique content.
1. With support from the Social Innovation Lead, create and communicate the roadmap for a sustainable and diverse Paid Social strategy that will align to profitable growth across all business categories
2. Work collaboratively to create measurement frameworks to understand the true impact of all existing and new activity
3. Work with Social Platform account managers to be ahead of the game for Betas, and always challenge how we should be implementing and delivering growth
5. Create a clear optimisation roadmap for in-channel and on-site opportunities to drive efficiency gains, focused on the tech-side of automation; using data to make better decisions (audiences, bidding, feeds, etc.).
6. A key contributor across Digital Marketing, working collaboratively with peers to drive team performance forward
As a focused Digital Channel specialist, you'll be solely responsible for driving growth within your channel in the UK and our European business where we proactively trade in key countries like France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Ireland.
You'll be targeted to deliver real-time, short term and long-term objectives. Through commercial mindset backed up by your incredible ability to build lasting relationships at speed, you'll look to improve on results month on month as you take a bigger piece of the market share as your channel evolves. You'll look to consistently deliver ROI, manage A:R and improve CPAs as core metrics and you'll naturally challenge these for yourself and the wider team in order to effectively manage the budget allocation and drive a profitable and impactful marketing mix.
The Things You'll Nail As Standard
1. Constant management & delivery of key performance targets within your channels
2. Roll out of agreed strategy in your channels
3. Real-time monitoring of channel performance, co-ordinating with trading teams to deliver to target
4. Constant identification of new areas of opportunity, conducting trails and driving growth
5. People management - although this role doesn't yet have a direct report you will manage all internal relationships as a priority so you have the backing and support of the business when you need it
6. Ahead of the curve industry knowledge of your channel in order to capitalise on first to market growth and opportunity
You're Naturally Like This...
1. Highly numerate and a lover of hitting targets
2. Strategic mindset
3. Creative flair
4. Relationship pro - you can build rapport and trust quickly that lasts
5. Avid self-learner & teacher
6. Able to trade-off short & long-term targets and have a history of making the right calls
7. You have high standards for quality of delivery from yourself and from others
8. You are positively impatient
9. You are great at building positive, productive relationships
10. You are great at extracting stories & crafting hypotheses & strategies from data
11. You have excellent interpersonal skills, and you are able to clearly communicate complex topics in simple terms, to a variety of audiences
1. Over 1 years social experience
2. Proven commercial experience
3. Proven experience working within a marketing team
4. Proven track record of delivering to target and exceeding business goals
5. Experience working for an Ecommerce FMCG business
6. Highly experienced in google analytics
We Think This Type of Person Would Kill the Role!
1. A social executive looking for more responsibility & ownership
2. A digital marketing executive looking to focus solely in Social
3. Someone that love fitness & nutrition
4. Someone looking to unleash their digital marketing expertise and demolish a target
A truly magnificent and very exciting opportunity. Get in touch asap to discover who the client is and all the perks that come with this role.