We have Support Worker roles available that are to build positive relationships with vulnerable adults, enhance their independence, improve their quality of life and help them become participating members of their community.
We are looking for compassionate, motivated and keen people to provide professional care in Haywards Heath.
Full time and part time positions available.
You will need to:
· Be committed, caring and compassionate and keen to provide professional high quality care.
· Be reliable and trustworthy
· Be able to work on your own initiative.
· Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
· Working alternate weekends and some evenings will be a requirement
Full training is provided.
If this role sounds like the perfect position for you then please feel free to give Nurse Seekers a call on alternatively apply and we will be in touch Looking for a new role? Nurse Seekers are always seeking care assistants for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a care assistant or support worker in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavor to find the right position for you.