An experienced residential Development Engineer is needed for a growing LABC and NHBC Award-Winning housebuilder, one who offers a non-PLC approach, an easy chain of command, autonomous working, an excellent salary plus package and a quick start for the right person.
With a big focus on quality of build and a high specification of build, the Development Engineer will report directly to Engineering Manager and Technical Director and will take a hands-on approach to the role, involved at the investigation stage of site inspections, planning and preparing costs for site set-up, bringing the site live with remediation, roads and sewers and then seeing the successful development of the site right through to completion and adoptions.
The business has an excellent reputation throughout the North West with a low turnover of staff compared to other volume housebuilders - and that is for a reason - and if you think you'd like to be a part of all the above and more they are interviewing with immediate effect.
* Development Engineering required for a growing and award winning housebuilder.
* Chester based with sites ranging across Cheshire and North Wales.
* An experienced Development Engineer is needed to take sites from investigation to adoption.
* Excellent salary, package, prospects and working conditions available.
* For the right candidate, a quick interview and start is proposed
If you want to apply to this job, click the apply button or get in touch. I am the Director of Herrera Homes, my name is John Kirkham, and I am acting on behalf of the client so if you want to contact me directly please do so via the usual channels, my direct dial, mobile number or emailing me at work.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch NOW