Axon Moore are exclusively recruiting for an extremely entrepreneurial and highly profitable online retailer in the North West who have created a new Head of Commercial Finance role. This newly created commercial team will be a pivotal part of the future growth and exit plan of the business. Reporting directly into a high calibre CFO with an incredible and successful background will play a big part in their career path in the future.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish a strong working relationship with both the CFO and wider operational leaders and functions, quickly becoming established as a valued member of the senior leadership team
- Develop the short, medium and long-term financial planning and reporting strategy. To initiate, design and develop a meaningful reporting tools to enable all levels of management to fully understand and monitor performance of all elements of the business
- Lead and develop the current financial planning and reporting processes across the business to drive informed and enhanced decision making across the business
- Delivering detailed annual budgets, strategic planning & quarterly forecasts for all operating units
- Financial and scenario modelling for the fast-growing subsidiaries and producing monthly reporting analysis
- Create "Best in Class" commercial processes to support a clear strategic direction of a business which is experiencing high growth and contributing to the setting and execution of the vision of the business
- To liaise to board level, to understand their information requirements and to present and interpret data and analysis produced
- Deliver commercial, trading and financial insight into opportunities to further accelerate profitable growth
- To help support effective use of financial planning and reporting outputs
- To take a joint lead role in planning and delivering the both annual budget and strategic 3-year planning processes
- Future management of a growing team
- Business partnering with several key stakeholders across different divisions
You will be a fully qualified accountant from either a ACA or CIMA background with a strong academic track record and strong commercial experience of working in a fast-paced and consumer facing environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the North West's most successful e-commerce businesses as it embarks on a global expansion journey and continues its constant investment in its people, technology and infrastructure.
The package is £75k - £85k + bonus + benefits
For further details or immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore.