BlairWest is delighted to be partnering with an innovative brand on the look-out for a Finance Assistant for a minimum of 3 months (very likely to be closer to 6 months).
You will be responsible for the day to day accounting and internal and external reporting for 8 subsidiaries around the globe. The existing team prides itself on producing accurate and timely information to internal and external stakeholders and you will be key to helping maintain and develop the service levels the team currently offers.The Role:
- Manage end to end global bank reconciliations.
- Responsibility for day to day accounting
- Produce accurate and timely information for stakeholders
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a fast paced finance department.
- Microsoft Excel competent
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The Company is growing rapidly, operating in a busy, dynamic environment and you should be able to thrive in these conditions.
- The business are proud of its culture which is characterized by their core values
- You will be: A team player but self-motivated
- At ease working on your own, in a group or with other individuals up to management level
- Flexible and demonstrate the ability to adapt to new systems, concepts and processes
- A good communicator
- Tenacious and get job satisfaction from seeing a task through with a keen eye for detail