ANALYTICS MANAGER MANCHESTER£60,000-£65,000 +BONUS +BENEFITSTHE COMPANY
This company is a leading fitness organisation that are looking for an Analytics Manager to come on board and work on data-led insight projects. They have a huge customer base and plans to increase understanding of their customer base. THE ROLE
As an Analytics Manager, you will be focusing across all verticals within the analytics area. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Manage a team of 3 analysts.
- Providing insights on customer data, across LTV, churn, engagement, and attribution.
- Analyse campaign performance and customer engagement.
- Analyse sales data and optimise targeting customers and marketing spend.
A successful Analytics Manager will have:
- Experience using SQL and data visualisation in a commercial environment and comfortable coding in this.
- Ability to communicate across teams and with external stakeholders.
- Educated to a degree level or above.
- Experienced manager and previously managed a team in a fast-paced environment.
HOW TO APPLY
- A salary of £50,000-£65,000.
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package.
- Strong career progression opportunities.
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.