A forward-thinking specialist personal injury firm is looking for an experienced RTA Fee Earner to join their growing team in Liverpool as a Team Leader.
In this role, you'll be part of a down-to-earth and dynamic RTA department, run your own litigated caseload of matters and manage a team of 3 fee-earners.
In return, you'll be able to work from home and will enjoy flexible working hours, a great package of benefits and a competitive bonus scheme. RTA Team Leader - Liverpool The company & role
Added extras and benefits
- A well-respected and innovative personal injury practice who go above and beyond for their clients
- You'll run a varied caseload of RTA files and will be incentivised to competitively litigate
- You will also supervise a small team of non-portal, pre-litigation fee-earners
- The firm are proud of their relaxed but driven working environment along with their active calendar of team social events and modern open plan office
- Commutable from: Liverpool, The Wirral, Chester, Southport and Warrington
The ideal candidate
- Home working
- Flexible hours
- Bonus scheme
- Life insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Free onsite parking
How to apply for this RTA Team Leader role
- An RTA Fee Earner with 2+ years' litigation experience
- Will have experience of managing a small team
- Will be fully confident running a caseload of RTA cases from inception to settlement
- Will be committed to delivering a high level of client care
- Will have experience of working with the Proclaim case management system
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking 'Apply' above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Lucy at Realm Recruit.
Lucy is a junior consultant at Realm and works mainly on paralegal, fee-earner and assistant roles. She works with a range of law firms within the personal injury and insurance sectors across Manchester and the North West. If you are looking for a new position, Lucy is ready to help you make a move. Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch - if we find your referral a job, we'll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.