Calling all Health Care Assistants! Are looking for a new and rewarding job opportunity? Are you searching for a role that suits your work-life balance AND where you can really make a difference.
Safehands Recruitment are seeking Health Care Assistants to work within residential settings for our clients across Gloucester and Cheltenham.
You will be using your valuable skills and experience to support the daily lives of service users who require care for dementia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, physical disabilities and end of life.
As a member of our team as you will have the opportunity to broaden your horizons and work flexibly across the variety of different settings and locations we have on offer. You get to choose where you work according to your experience and what kind of care work you want to do.
We offer complete flexibility of shifts - you choose what you would like to work, all around your availability. Early, late and long day shifts are available as well as waking nights and sleep-ins both during the week and the weekend.Your responsibilities:
Does this sound like you?
- To support residents on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis
- To provide/assist with all aspects of personal care in line with CQC and care plans including washing, dressing, oral, toileting and feeding
- To administer medication
- To participate in activities
- To support with domestic duties and food preparation
Excellent agency benefits:
- 6 months experience within Health and Social Care
- A hard-working individual who delivers outstanding levels of care
- DBS on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle is advantageous but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aged 18 years and above
- Idealistic Support Worker traits; caring, reliable, trustworthy, flexible, empathetic, passionate
- Excellent rates of pay from £9.25 to £10.25 per hour plus bank holiday enhancements and separate accrued holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
- 24/7 support from our friendly local recruitment team
- Commitment to your ongoing development that will include all mandatory and additional training as required i.e. Medication Level 2, First Aid including CPR, Epilepsy and Restraint Training - all absolutely free!
- Recommend a friend bonus
If you're interested then we'd love to hear from you! Apply now or call Emily on for more information.
Safehands Recruitment is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.