Our client is a fast-paced and forward-thinking medium-sized accountancy practice, who are looking to recruit an experienced qualified accountant to join their Audit and Accounts team in their growing Mid-Essex office. Working to deliver a broad range of audit and accounts services to a number of business clients, this opportunity would suit an individual who is looking to progress their career. The ideal candidate will be two years plus post qualified (ACA/ACCA), with at least 3 years practice experience to include relevant audit experience.
The main duties of the role are:
- All aspects of the audit process including planning, finalisation and leading audit work at clients' premises (roughly 60% of the role);
- Preparation of year-end statutory accounts;
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts;
- Assisting clients with queries;
- Assist with the management of the staff;
- Ad hoc financial duties;
- Assisting senior staff with ad hoc projects;
The ideal candidate will display strong attention to detail and excellent interpersonal abilities skills, a professional approach to clients and colleagues and a firm commitment to providing top quality service.
On offer for the right candidate is a highly competitive salary, a great team to work with in a great environment and the opportunity to progress their career with a fast paced, dynamic firm.The ability to drive and live in the mid-Essex area is essential.