- Global leading award winning business
- Account / Customer Success Manager - Conveyancing Search Solutions
- Southport central Location
- £22,000-£28,000 salary + £3,000 incentive/bonus
Our client an award winning global idustry leader is currently looking for an Account Manager / Customer Success Manager. As a Client Success Manager you will be responsible for managing the compoany's clients UK wide, providing support and guidance through the conveyancing search process.Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the effective 'on boarding', training, development and success across the client portrfolio.
- The role will primarily be focussed on maximising penetration of conveyancing services within new and existing clients through phone calling, emailing, webinars, training and face to face meeting.
- You will also be responsible for monitoring client usage, identifying potential issues and developing plans to prevent or resolve these.
- You will also demonstrate new features, products and add-ons to clients with poise. Achieve individual and team targets. Use Salesforce to co-ordinate and record details of client visits and build ongoing relationships with clients and business partners and arrange testimonials and referrals.
Your commitment to exceptional customer service, building relationships and continual improvement will see you win in this role. You will be a highly positive individual who thrives in a high achieving, fun and fast paced environment and will bring to our team your ability to:
- Thrive on meeting deadlines
- Travel to visit clients, attend marketing events and team training activities.
- Use your experience together with your understanding of law firms and the common areas of law they practice to help clients get the most out of their investment.
- Have/gain excellent product knowledge.
- Commit to ongoing learning of company portal features and benefits to develop and maintain your product knowledge.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a small team.
- Be a highly organised and self-disciplined team member.
- Have a professional approach and positive attitude to your work
- Communicate clearly and precisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Present with flair and poise.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Possess a friendly and patient disposition.
- Be empathetic and a good listener.
- Enjoy problem solving.
- Have flexibility towards a wide variety of tasks.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM would be advantageous.
- General understanding of the Legal and Conveyancing industries