Zut are looking for a 'big-picture' video and animation thinker with the ability to work across multiple accounts. An inspiring portfolio of work is a must.
Our new Senior Creative must inspire a vision for select brands and prospective new business opportunities. In this role you'll be involved in planning specific pieces of content and wider campaigns. You will supervise the entire creative process, guiding our internal teams through to delivery.
We are looking for an accomplished creative with extensive project and client management experience. Able to adapt, and understand the ins and outs of execution, while remaining at a higher level, strategic role - strong script and copywriting skills are essential.
The ideal candidate will push the boundaries through creative exploration while adhering to user, content and technology requirements. They will be a strong strategic thinker and business builder.
The successful candidate will be able to translate client business goals into creative solutions that delight end users, influence behaviour, and build lasting brand relationships.
They will work with the creative and accounts team to create, plan and deliver a strategic vision for clients.Responsibilities
Experience and skills
- Deliver innovative creative solutions for the brands we work with.
- Ensure that creative ideas and executions support client business goals.
- Copy and script writing / content storytelling.
- Meet with and present deliverables to clients, clearly articulating the thinking behind recommendations - always connecting the big picture
- Manage and inspire project teams
- Integrate and communicate well with team members across account service, analytics, project management, and development disciplines
- Coordinate with project managers to accurately plan, align and scope onsite, remote and virtual project resources
- Review work from supporting team members to ensure quality execution
- Lead and participate in workshops and brainstorm sessions
- Guide clients through brand development
- Help to create and maintain creative development processes
- Study and apply the latest trends to creative solutions, suggest approaches to improve project outcomes and help to invigorate the creative team
- Take a leadership role on new business pitches
- A strong passion for all things video, animation and all things digital, with an appreciation for how it drives ROI
- At least 5 + years' experience in a creative agency
- Experience managing creative resources
- Strong script and copy writing skills
- Solid understanding of design principles, user experience best practices, content strategy.
- Experience supporting national B2B and B2C brands.
- Proven creative excellence in Copywriting/Content and Storytelling.
- Experience working in the sports sector
- Experience working in fashion sector
- Experience working in tourism sector
- A degree in a relevant field
: Friday 22nd JanuaryStart date
: early 2021Application process
Send your CV and a covering letter (no more than one page).