Name of Head Teacher: Ms Georgina NuttonSalary: MPS/UPS Scale MPS: £32,157.00-£42,624.00 UPS: £46,971.00-£50,935.00 Inner LondonYour Strapline
Preston Park is looking for exceptional KS1 - Year 1 Class Teacher to join our vibrant school.Your School:
Preston Park is a thriving three/four form entry, fully inclusive and diverse community school set in the heart of Wembley, Brent. At Preston Park we are proud to educate children from all over the world and strive to ensure that all children are 'Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow'
for truly inspirational learning experiences. Teaching and learning is at the heart of everything we do at Preston Park. We are committed to ensuring that children achieve excellence, enjoy their time at school and develop into confident, resilient and independent learners. Our school is well resourced with rich indoor and outdoor learning environments comprising of bright classrooms, spacious playgrounds, wildlife nature reserve and a sensory quad area.
Preston Park are working towards becoming a recognised school leading on STEAM, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths. Preston Park's approach to learning is through a creative curriculum and the school has specialist teachers in Science, Music and Art who provide PPA cover to our teachers.The Post:
We are looking for a creative and committed outstanding teacher to join our successful year one team. We guarantee an outstanding work environment, superb resources and an inspirational team to work with.
What we can offer:
- Programme of bespoke professional development
- Inner London salary, on-site parking and good transport links
- Support and challenge by leaders at all levels
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Dynamic learning climate with a warm friendly feel
Please come to visit us - we look forward to meeting youThe Person:
We are looking for an individual who can share the founding vision and ethos for Preston Park, (please visit the school and look on the school's website).The successful candidates will be:
- Experienced and highly skilled in delivering the new primary curriculum
- Highly knowledgeable on how children learn
- Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a 'can do' attitude
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
- skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is a second language.
We are seeking individuals who have a degree or equivalent and a teaching qualification/QTSClosing Date: Friday 29th January 2021 @ 12:00 noonInterview Date: To Be ConfirmedStart Date: As soon as possibleHow to apply:
Visits to the school are welcomed please call Jayashri Varsani on 020 8904 3602 to arrange your visit. Please fill out Brent's application form (CV's are not accepted)
and forward to the school by email via the button below.Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.