Primary ASD Teacher
Are you a Primary or SEN teacher who is searching for an exciting and highly rewarding new challenge?Would you relish the chance to teach a primary class at a warm and welcoming Autism specialist school?
Whether you are relocating, searching for a fresh challenge, or have taken a break from teaching and want to continue your education career, this Primary ASD Teacher role is ideal for engaging, patient and compassionate teachers.
Located in West Hounslow, this charming, cohesive, and modern SEN school is searching for a Primary SEN Teacher to join their cohesive team to teach a Key Stage 1 or 2 class.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding role please apply on this page today and attach your CV.Primary ASD Teacher - Benefits:
Primary ASD Teacher - Role:
- Primary ASD Teacher role
- Full time Monday - Friday role
- £29,915 - £41,136 SEN teacher salary + 2 SEN points
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Primary ASD Teacher - Person Specification:
- Teaching a Key Stage 1 or 2 class
- Plan and run lessons
- Manage at least two teaching assistants
- Promote a passion for learning
- Run extracurricular clubs and activities
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Prior SEN experience is desirable
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- All through school
- Hounslow, West London
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click 'apply now' and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Primary ASD Teacher role.