Primary Teacher (NQT) required in Harrow, North West London| September 2021
Are you an inspiring Primary Education Graduate currently completing your teacher training? Have you started to think about what your NQT year will look like from September?
If so, you'll be delighted to hear that Ribbons & Reeves are working with an extremely supportive Primary School located in Harrow, North West London who are looking to recruit for a talented Primary NQT to start in September 2021!The Role
What does the ideal Primary NQT need to look like in this role?
- MPS Inner London (£29,915) - (London Borough of Harrow, North West London)
- Permanent school contract commencing September 2021 (possibly July 2021 depending on ITT completion date)
- Extremely supportive SLT, with an excellent track record of supporting NQTs
- Teaching an eager-to-learn, bubbly Year 2/3 class
- Excellent training and development on offer to all staff
- Currently working towards a formal teaching qualification that will lead on to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- An enthusiastic and motivated Primary Graduate with ideally a 2:1 or higher degree classification
- A Primary NQT who has the commitment to provide outstanding learning opportunities to all young people
- A passionate, hard-working Primary Teacher with a relentless drive and determination
- An ambitious Primary NQT who has aspirations to progress into leadership roles in the future
If you feel that you have the necessary qualifications, determination and ambition to excel in this Primary NQT role, get in contact with Ribbons & Reeves today! Click 'Apply' and submit an up-to-date CV and Covering Letter to start the process.
Should your Primary NQT application be deemed suitable, you will be contacted a Ribbons & Reeves education consultant who will discuss your application and the next steps with you!
Primary NQT | Harrow | North West London