Science TeacherAre you a Science Teacher who is searching for a fresh & exciting challenge?
Would you relish the chance to work at a welcoming & cohesive SEN school teaching a broad science curriculum to their secondary students?
Do you have a real passion to inspire, support and motivate pupils whilst ensuring they reach their true potential no matter the hurdles they may face?
This wonderful West London Autism Specialist School are searching for a patient & engaging science teacher to join their incredibly cohesive team immediately or after the Easter break.
The successful Science Teacher would be working with KS3 - KS4 students to promote a love and understanding of science through engaging lessons!
To register your interest in this superb Science Teacher role simply apply on this page today!Science Teacher - Benefits:
Science Teacher - Role:
- Permanent Science Teacher role
- Full time Monday - Friday role
- £29,915 - £41,136 science teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Immediate or April 2021 start
- Shortlisting immediately
Science Teacher - Person Specification:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons science for KS3 & KS4 students
- Promote a passion for science
- Prepare students for GCSE exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the staff team
The Outstanding SEN School:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a science related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Prior experience of working within an SEN setting is desired
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click 'apply now' and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Science Teacher role.