Software Engineering ManagerReading£65-70k + Bonus + Package
A rapidly expanding boutique software house is actively recruiting for a Software Engineering Manager, a newly created position to support their ambitious growth plans due to an ever growing client base and demand for their products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a small team of developers working with a variety of technologies and will be expected to possess a strong technical background and the ability to review code, be hands-on, and mould a highly successful team.
You'll be working on solutions for an impressive client base including the likes of Disney, eBay, Hyundai and many more.
To be considered you'll need to demonstrate:-
- Experience working within a small, expanding software house where you've been hands-on in building a high performance development team
- Excellent programming knowledge such as C#, Java, C/C++
- A passion for development and a desire to be the very best
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong academic background, ideally degree qualified
If this sounds like you and you're looking to start 2021 as a key member of a dynamic, rewarding and ambitious company, where you have the chance to really make an impact, then get in touch today for immediate consideration.