ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER?ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FRESH CHALLENGE?SALARY UP TO £50K DOE + BONUS!
My client is looking for a highly experience Marketing & Social Media Manager who ideally possess experience within the automotive industry. The ideal candidate will present with a wealth of experience and knowledge of running successful marketing campaigns, promoting businesses and increasing followers on their social media platforms. The candidate will also need to have strong leadership skills to manage a well established team of 2-3 and empower them to push to marketing team forward.A typical day:
- Plan and execute all marketing, including email, social media, engagement and display advertising campaigns;
- design, build and maintain social media presence;
- measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals (KPI's);
- Manage and maintain the organisation website with external stakeholder;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and develop landing pages to optimise the user experience;
- Develop and oversee a marketing strategy;
- Develop new and creative growth strategies;
- identify trends within the Automotive industry and with competitors;
- Research new media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Manage, develop and empower the marketing team;
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by management.
Hours: 40hrs per week Mon-Fri (9am-6pm)DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field;
- proven working experience in marketing and social media;
- experience with the automotive industry desirable;
- Strong management and leadership skills;
- Creative thinking skills and ability to work with limited management;
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to the company;
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work independently and flexibly;
- Ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects;
- Able to work alone, using own initiative;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable candidates are contacted.
We are one of the UK's leading providers for "white collar" staff for progressive companies. Please register for regular permanent position, why leave your career to chance?
Simply contact us in complete confidence - all interviews are conducted locally.