Curious about a position with MHR? You've come to the right place. MHR has been changing the industry for years, and now you can too.
MHR offers HR, Payroll and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. Our strength is in the development of our own technology based upon the market and future trends to ensure our customers have solutions that fit their needs today and grow with them in the future.
Today we're powered by a world-class team of over 700 people working with us across four products, a multitude of services and three continents. We're driven by organic growth, a significant achievement in our industry. We pride ourselves on being a financially independent family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We have over 1,000 customers, serving organisations across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Our mission is to constantly strive to understand and improve the world of work, technology and people, enabling us to create market-leading platforms and services and we'll need creative individuals like you to help continue this success.
Our philosophy for the last 35 years and moving forward remains resolute - one vision, one strategy - one MHR.Want to be part of something incredible?
Drive the marketing of the respective product portfolios owned by the product teams: from initiation, through launch and product lifecycle to retraction. We are recruiting for 3 Portfolio Marketing Managers to join the team due to growth.
- Deliver best-in-class, timely product launches and initiatives, and help customers, press, and analysts understand why what we're doing is valuable to the market.
- Manage new launches through GTM process and champion offers in sales teams
- Create product /service marketing plans, solution collateral, and sales tools.
- Develop messaging and content deliverables that articulate MHR's offerings, differentiating values, and key benefits.
- Work closely with field and channel marketing, product, sales, partners, and analysts to position our products/services at a high level and around individual features that we bring to market.
- Drive the creation of technical content that's used across direct marketing, channel marketing, sales engagements, and channel marketing, including collateral, presentations, white papers, field/partner enablement tools and other deliverables.
- Develop content for market awareness including infographics, white papers, customer case studies, articles, ROI tools, blogs, videos, podcasts, and other customer-facing materials to build awareness, drive demand generation and arm the sales team.
- Work with sales to deliver high-impact sales tools, enablement and training e.g. sales presentations, battle-cards, cheat sheets, ROI tools, etc.
- Product / Solution Marketing
- Technical sales / product management
- Analytical thinker
- Creative content writing
- Competitive intelligence
- Value proposition development
- Price positioning
- Market competitive salaries.
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme to help you plan for your future.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, therefore we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
What makes MHR a great place to work, isn't novelties or gimmicky job titles, it's our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they're proud of.
We invest for the long term, providing fantastic careers for our people and the best software and services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
With over 35 years' experience in the industry, our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward with the changing world of work, and we can only do that by supporting our people. We've invested £20 million in a huge building expansion project to provide the best environment for our people, to give them the space they need to excel and grow. And by investing 20% of our turnover into our own research and development, our people shape the future of our products and services to support changing requirements on both a local and global scale.
We're flexible, we embrace change and as we're still owned by the original founders. We're incredibly proud of what we we've built, evolving from a small business into one of the biggest and best in the industry.
Be part of something special, become part of the MHR family.Apply here!