Our client, a global technologies company, based in Reading, is currently hiring for a ICT New Business Sales professional to be responsible for meeting and exceeding the sales target and performance objectives directly aligned with the corporate strategy for ICT services. You will sell ICT products, solutions and services to existing customers and new customers.Responsibilities
- Ensure focus on client acquisition for ICT services.
- Delivering agreed target on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Preparation and agreement of personal strategy development and implementation into sales activity.
- Preparation and delivery of weekly forecasting and reporting to the ICT New Business Sales Manager to measure forecast v's monthly, quarterly and annual budgets
- Prepares individual action plans for effective development of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing activities as needed.
- Understand own training and development needs.
- Provides timely feedback to management regarding performance.
- Meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Regular forecast and pipeline reporting.
- Responsible for accountability and follow-up.
- Meets high standards in areas of personal character, commitment, organisational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Undertakes regular coaching sessions with ICT New Business Sales Manager to maintain motivation and selling skills.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This position will be a remote / field based role with offices in Reading.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.