Our client is a private equity-backed UK-based software vendor, with global aspirations, operating in a fantastic, fast-growing market. This is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and committed professional.Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The role offers
- Ability to provide a high level of support to customers at all times.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving technical issues via email, telephone, and remote sessions
- Working within a technical support environment.
- Provide internal and external support.
- Typical working hours are 5pm - 1am Monday to Friday (to provide support for our customers in the North American region).
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Contributory Pension
- Private Health Insurance
- 25 days paid holiday per annum
- 2 days paid charity work (optional)
- Based in Reading, Thames Valley
Job RequirementsEssential skills and experience
Preferential skills or experience
- Knowledge and/or interest in I.T. technologies
- Demonstrate strong presentation, communication, and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a technical support team
- IT-related qualification or experience
- Knowledge of Networking technologies, especially cloud-based
- Windows Server Administration tasks and processes
- Programming language and/or scripting skills
- Driving license and option to use a car occasionally
- Understanding of relevant ITIL best practices and ISO certifications