Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in the Bishop Auckland area. Due to the growth and expansion and demand from their global customer base they are now looking for added support within their accounts team and are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a part time basis as soon as possible. They are looking for someone to work on an afternoon, from 13:30-16:30 for 4 days per week. If you have a strong general accounts administration background, please apply for an immediate response.The Role
- Supporting the accounts team with a range of duties to ensure a smooth-running accounts department.
- Using their accounts system to request POD's.
- Check and match the documents with the customer orders.
- Chase and query and differences.
- Ensure all invoices are paid within due date.
- Update all Excel files.
- Perform any other administration duties.
- An accounts assistant/administration background.
- Proficient user of Excel and be highly IT literate.
- Any knowledge of Sage would be advantageous though not essential.
- Strong administration skills.
- An immediate start date.
- Working in a supportive team environment.
- An expanding and highly successful and secure business.