Central Employment are working in partnership with a global digital performance agency based in Newcastle. Due to demand of their Affiliate channel, they have a new opportunity for an Affiliate Manager, joining an established Affiliate Marketing team. Purpose of the Affiliate Manager:
To manage a team of Affiliate professionals, dedicated to producing the highest quality of work within agreed deadlines, to ensure your team has the necessary tools & skills to maintain highest standards. To ensure all clients' needs are met and expectations exceeded, deliver best practice campaigns that are innovative & rooted in insight.Key Accountabilities of the Affiliate Manager:
• Develop and manage your Affiliates team to an industry leading standard
• Development and maintenance of relationships with key organisations across the affiliate landscape
• Ensure deadlines are met, actively working on accounts where necessary.
• Responsible for quality of all work output from your team across all clients; ensuring that it conforms to agency best practice.
• Monitor client results and delivery against forecast & provide clear strategic direction on how to improve performance.
• Challenge & interrogate briefs, ensuring delivery is of the highest standard, on time and in line with agency values.
• Implement and manage client process including analytics, tracking, reporting & finance, accurately forecast potential delivery & ROI for existing & new clients
• Build & maintain project and account development plans outlining all key tasks for clients. Ensure work is always in line with client's overall strategy.
• Contribute to the development of our Affiliates product through project work and information sharing.Industry knowledge required:
• In depth knowledge of the Affiliate landscape, keeping up to date with the latest trends, updates and techniques.
• A sound grounding in digital media, with a good general understanding of how each channel impacts one another.
• Ability to effectively manage through others.Essential experience required:
- Significant experience in channel, working in Affiliates at leading agencies/ advertisers/ publishers.
- Experience in team management and/or mentoring and coaching others.
- Experience gained working with the relevant technologies, networks & Affiliates.
- Passionate about the internet and technology, with a keen interest in the development of Affiliates as a channel.