A successful Public Sector Organisation is looking for an experienced Income Recovery Officer. This is a temporary position which is ongoing until the end of the yearYour Package
- Full time Hours
- Monday - Friday
Your Skills and Experienced
- Support tenants, residents and other staff to provide advice and guidance in the recovery process, including the receipt of payments
- Liaise where necessary with Court teams to ensure appropriate cases are referred for recovery action.
- Personally credible with effective verbal and written communication skills, including the use of Microsoft Office applications to produce reports and communicate with a wide range of audiences
- Effective organisational skills, and able to plan, prioritise and think clearly and decisively within a pressurised environment of competing priorities and problem-solving
- Income recovery or Rent arrears experience
If interested, please contact Jess at Randstad CPE on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.