Working for this established, award winning and growing organisation, the Account Managerwill be key to the continued success of the business. The Account Managerwill work as part of a team to provide a high quality service by building and maintaining the client relationship, which include managing tasks within set service level agreements, providing general quality checks and reporting back to the senior management team and guidance to both new and existing clients on the full range of products and services, to chase up outstanding quotes with the aim of maximising business opportunities, leading to the generation of new and future business.
Hours of work: Shift pattern will be 5 days out of 7 working 7-7pm, 7pm - 9pm during peak!
Please note: The working hours for this position are 37.5 per week to be worked on a shift rota basis including evenings and weekends
· Account management a portfolio of accounts, varying in size and quality across the UK and Ireland
· Ownership of in-depth quality checks ensuring tick rating consistency in line with the brand guidelines, correct display of features, accurate pricing, and the relevant commercial terms.
· Work both proactively and reactively where required manage the relationship of the client but also the onboarding
· Feedback to relevant department on improvements
· Understand all organisation's products, services, procedures, guidelines
· To create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and a collaborative approach
· A flexible approach to the role is required and the ability to move around the business should this be required
· Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit, and purpose of the job
· Previous Account Management experience
· Previous experience dealing with complaints handling
· Motivated and enthusiastic
· Attention to detail
· Strong communication skills
· Organisational skills
· Flexible and reliable approach
· Be calm under pressure
· Good decision-making ability
KEYWORDS: Account Manager, clients, sales, revenue, targets, account management, bonus, relationships
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven't contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.