If you have a degree 2:1 and above with 1 years experience please apply.
My client a top-three technology public relations consultancy is recruiting account executive to join its team of over 20. We are looking for enthusiastic, creative and persuasive thinkers, with 1 years experience ideally with some transferable skills such as experience in writing or telephone-based sales or marketing. Excellent organisational skills are also a must as you'll be juggling multiple clients.
Ther clients include some really interesting cyber-security companies, who comment regularly on state-sponsored espionage and the potential to hack cars and airplanes. We also work with a number of retail technology vendors so you might be pitching stories about the frustrations that consumers feel when retailers don't get customer service or stock availability right. Other client areas include artificial intelligence, robotics and satellite communications, commenting on issues such as the future of work and in-flight entertainment.
Personalised training and development plans ensure great progression prospects - one of our team members was promoted three times in 18 months. Many of our management level staff started with us as account executives. A supportive and trusting environment from MD down to your peers means our account executives get straight into the interesting work and go home at the end of every day feeling proud of what they've achieved (and the end of the day is six o'clock - we give you the skills to be productive and efficient so there is no need to work long hours). JAE role and responsibilities:
- Running editorial calendar and features pitching for clients
- Spotting news for hijacking for clients
- Contributing to ideas creation on accounts
- First draft of written content - features content, press releases, byliners, briefing notes
- Client liaison - communicating on responsibilities such as features, news hijacking and chasing on approvals
- Keeping target media lists up to date
- Quarterly reporting and coverage