Software Developer required by expanding Tech SME based in Reading. The Software Developer must have a background in Open Source technologies along with exposure to multiple coding languages. The successful candidate will have a background in leading projects from conception to completion, fault fixing/problem solving and be comfortable in a client facing role.Duties
- Managing projects from conception to completion
- Assisting other team members in their understanding of our client's technologies and products
- Contribute to open source repositories via Git and associated packages
- Monitor on-line forums
- Provide 2nd line support to customers
- Provide an analytical approach to agreeing requirements.
- Manage complex tasks with minimal assistance
- Delivering projects on-time and within budget
- Strong experience of software development ideally in web environment
- Experience with all or some of the following: C/C++, Python, Perl, C#, Java and PHP web technologies.
- Experience of Windows operating systems.
- High volume web site development
- Authoring and signing off detailed requirements documents.
- Software project management
- Writing design documentation
- Client facing
- Team player
This fantastic role comes with a starting salary of £40,000-45,000 p/a and is accompanied with a benefits package which includes a 10% annual bonus, company pension, flexible working and 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays) to name but a few.