**Available on a FULLY REMOTE basis**
We have a new opportunity for a Senior Technical Consultant
with our client, a software company who provide software systems for the medical industry based in Berkshire.
In this role, you would be involved in the implementation of software systems in a wide variety of different industries and organisations ranging from small businesses to global companies.
The successful candidate will receive training on their software and configuration tools, as well as 3rd party software packages, with plenty of potential for career advancement.Responsibilities
Skills / Experience Required
- Delivery of on-site and off-site consultancy services to customers including software design, project delivery, customer workshops, presentations, data modelling, technical architecture, technical delivery, report writing, training.
- Implementation and configuration of the developed software. This includes the use of reporting tools to design customer-specific reports.
- Project management of system implementations to meet customer expectations including customer visits.
- Maintaining project documentation and records of time spent on all customer related projects.
- Attendance at technical seminars and user meetings as needed
- Support for customers via email, telephone and site visits where necessary
- Good understanding of Relational Databases
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- SQL Server 2005/2008
- Crystal Reporting (training will be given if necessary)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong Customer Facing skills
- Fast learner
- Full driving licence (some travel may be required)
If you have previous experience working extensively with SQL
and enjoy working closely with customers, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
This is an immediate requirement and interviews will be conducted as soon as possible so please now as possible to be considered.