We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager for our client - a growing and dynamic manufacturing & technology business.
The role involves overseeing output for UK and International operations in the production side of the business managing the Consultancy, Project Management & Manufacturing (low volume) teams.
The successful candidate will work in an environment which is stimulating, flexible and focused on achieving high standards of work.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is an excellent communicator. A passion for managing in a dynamic engineering and technology environment is essential, along with excellent customer facing skills. This role would ideally suit an experienced Industry professional who is confident predominantly with resource management in the engineering delivery and technology space. UK travel and limited International travel is required.
• At least 5 years' experience of operations management preferably in Engineering / Manufacturing sectors
• Excellent written and oral communication
• High level of IT proficiency particularly with the MS office suite
• Detail orientated and strong sense of ownership
• Proven track record of excellence in project management