Job Title: DevOps Engineer
This client is a well-recognised global consultancy and they have an established DevOps practice. They have offices across the UK including key locations such as London, Birmingham, Manchester and Scotland. They are a technology centric company that use the latest technologies including AWS and Azure.
My client is continually expanding the practice and works with lots of well-known brands such as Jaguar Land Rover. The role is very hands on and allows you to work with the latest technologies and best practices. This will allow you to pick up valuable industry experience.
This company like to think out of the box and offer an innovative and supportive workplace for you to grow and develop in. They are looking for someone that is keen to learn and improve their DevOps knowledge.
To be eligible for this role you must have no restrictions on working in the UK.
- Minimum of 2 years commercial DevOps experience
- Cloud Technology experience - preferably with AWS or Azure
- Containerisation experience - Docker or Kubernetes
- Agile experience
Good to have:
- Experience with Linux, Terraform, Ansible or Jenkins
- Consultancy experience
- Flexible working options including remote working
- Development opportunities specific to DevOps
- Sponsored Certifications
- Innovative and supportive working environment
Want to find out more?
Get in touch with me today to find out more details.
Get in touch with Zarah Ahmed at:
Phone: 0191- 594- 9733