Rapidly growing Poole based company looking for a 'Junior Communications Assistant' £22,000 - £24,000
Your new company
A very exciting opportunity has arisen with a rapidly growing Poole based company who are about to go live with a multiple projects in multiple countries and require a 'Junior Communications Assistant' with strong communication & organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to create exciting content, to join their dynamic Business Development & Project Team to support their growth.
Your new role
The role will require you to support the delivery of all company and project communications that are in line with agreed communication strategies. You will work in conjunction with the Communications Assistant to create, manage and maintain the content of the company and project social media pages. This will include ensuring project websites are up to date with relevant pictures & news stories, writing copy and selecting images for new project websites, and delivering company & project communication materials when needed.
Part of this responsibility will require you to create and maintain internal project communications for the 'Business Develop' department and other departments with documents including picture reports, scrapbooks, media reports. You will collect and store any project and company media coverage found online or in the press. You will also ensure all areas of the company's online filing and Salesforce platform are kept up to date with all client and internal communication documents & and materials. In addition to this, you will help identify potential areas of CSR support for new projects and manage and maintain email distribution lists.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated, have a can-do attitude and be super organised. You should have an eye for detail and the ability to deliver high quality. This role would suit someone who is creative, is able think out of the box and is able to be adaptable in a changing environment.
The successful candidate should also have: -
* A relevant degree/qualification
* Experience creating and updating multiple social media & communications channels
* The ability to pull together engaging content/images for websites and social media channels
* Excellent English copywriting and editing skills for a variety of audiences and adopt an understanding that some content may be translated into French.
* Be a proficient user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Have experience in using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
* Be able to cultivate strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Able to read and write in French (desirable but not essential)
What you'll get in return
* A competitive junior salary of £22,000 to 24,000 per year
* 20 days holidays + Bank Holidays
* Desirable Mon - Fri 9 - 5 Office Hours (with reasonable additional hours when essential)
* Travel and out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed
* Travel insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now and ask for Andy Parker our specialist Marketing, Digital & Comms recruiter. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.