My client is a privately owned online brand who supply quality, made to measure textiles direct to consumers across the UK.
With over 50 years' experience, they have a product range of over 3000, most of which are made in their own local factory using both modern and traditional methods. All of their partners are also UK based, which means they can guarantee that their products will last for up to five years.
Current turnover is estimated to sit at £12M by the end of 2020. This success has been achieved by changing the business model to become a purely online sales strategy and launching new products. Following a recent acquisition, they are now well positioned to invest in further product development and are on track to reach a £20M turnover in the next 2-3 years.
As such, they have recognised the need to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager whose responsibility will be to lead their next phase of growth by assisting in the creation and implementation of an online growth strategy.The Requirement
The new Digital Marketing Manager will join the fast-growing business and help the business to become a market leader. As this is a fast-paced, privately owned organisation, this individual will need to feel comfortable in both designing the digital marketing strategy and taking a hands-on approach in its execution.The Role
- Creating and implementing the online revenue growth strategy
- Manage all of the digital marketing spend including Google Ads (text and shopping, display), affiliates, social media and CRM
- Creating and implementing the promotional activities and campaigns as well as continual optimisation of these campaigns, employing testing strategies to maximise performance.
- Develop a programme of marketing innovation, trialling new channels and methods of customer acquisition and retention.
- Maintaining current organic search positions and looking for opportunities to improve performance Manage and develop relationships and monitor performance of external agencies
- Evaluate, analyse and report on online activity and use results to inform online development
- Identifying new opportunities for the business
- Regular reporting against conversion targets, KPIs, goals, objectives and budgets
- Be aware of current and upcoming market trends in order to implement any changes to ensure the business reach their growth targets and become the market leader.
- Confident in PPC as well as managing the SEO for the business.
- Evaluate channel and campaign performance and make relevant changes ensuring success of the growth plan. Testing and post-campaign analysis and react/making changes accordingly.
- Able to contribute to writing and implementing the marketing strategy. Manage the budget accordingly.
- Proven people management skills demonstrating clear and focused leadership. Ability to work collaboratively and build a strong, motivated marketing team. Also, able to pitch to and manage external agency relationships
- Proven experience of looking after various channels, including social media, and YouTube.
- Textiles experience would be advantageous but other sectors will be considered.
- Able to work to set brand guidelines, taking into consideration the brand message and how it is represented online.
By proceeding with this application, you are consenting to Rowan Recruitment Limited's collection of your personal information and handling of that information. Rowan will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. If at any time you want your personal information to be deleted, you simply need to notify us.