Manager opportunity within SME Accounts / Audit & Business Advisory within a leading North West Chartered Practice offering responsibility for a client portfolio and potential career progression to Partner.THE COMPANY
An established Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice with a strong presence in Lancashire and a reputation as one of the leading advisors to Entrepreneurial SME's and Mid-Market Corporates in the North West. The firm provides innovative Audit & Accounts, Tax, Business Advisory and M&A / Corporate Finance solutions to clients ranging from £50k - £100m t/o across diverse industry sectors.THE OPPORTUNITY
A new opportunity has arisen for an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant offering responsibility for managing clients, overseeing a team of accounts staff and career development to Partner.
As a Manager within the Practice you will work closely with the Partners and perform a 'hands-on' Manager role looking after and advising a range of Entrepreneurial SME and Corporate clients.
- Managing a team involved in Audit and Accounts work for clients ranging up to c.£20m t/o
- Overseeing the delivery of Audit, Accounts and Business Advisor services to a portfolio of clients
- Advising Entrepreneurs and Owner-Managerss on profit maximisation, financial management, growth plans and exit strategy
- Managing client relationships and growing your client portfolio
You will benefit from:
- A varied and challenging role
- Opportunity to progress your career to Partner
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Flexibility in working arrangements
You will be an Accountancy professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Background within Chartered Accountancy Practice (minimum c.5 - 7 years)
- Audit / Accounts and Business Advisory Services experience
- Client focused approach, able to advise clients on a range of accountancy and business matt
If you are currently working in a Chartered Accountancy Practice as an Accounts & Audit Supervisor / Assistant Manager and are seeking an opportunity within a reputable practice offering a great future please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss current career opportunities.