Paid Social Account ManagerLocation:
Central London (home based for the next few months at least)Salary:
£40,000 - £45,000Benefits:
10-20% bonus paid as share options + conversion bonuses
In this rather unique opportunity, you'll be joining a five year old scale-up within the mar-tech industry, working with end clients on their paid social programme principally using Facebook Ads Manager.
What's unique about this is the company itself. They provide a data centric mar-tech solution which helps provide insights to end brand owners around the performance of content.
The solution is used by both media agencies and end brand owners and the clients you'll be working with will be a mix of both.
This isn't a typical 'digital agency' type role, as they need you to be hands-on with Facebook Ads Manager comfortable managing this for an end business.
But this isn't a role where you're going to be hands on like this every day. As you'll be working with a number of different brands, helping them trouble shoot their campaigns, or helping them onboard and get set up with the system so they're confident and capable of doing it themselves.
That's why you need that level of knowledge of confidence with the platform so you can give the right level of support and input to clients.
You'll be like a strategic partner to end brands, able to advise them on how do set up and manage their campaigns. But also advise on the best approach to achieve the results they're after too using the platform.
You're only going to handle a hand-full of clients as it's a close working relationship and often they need a lot of support.
There's an incentive plan as part of this role too, with you receiving conversion and continuation bonuses for every customer who converts to a full contract, or renews.Key Experience
Want to Apply? Here's how:
- Good hands-on knowledge and experience of Facebook Ads Manager
- Knowledgeable with paid social campaigns and campaign management
- A calming personality type, good with people and able to build rapport well
- You're the sort of person who is good with problem solving and pulling things together. So if a slide deck is missing for a presentation, you're the kind of person who will turn to and put it together
- Experience in account management for a digital agency, or experience client side working on paid social campaigns would be ideal
- Any experience in account management working with enterprise clients
If you're interested in exploring this further, you can share your Linkedin profile
or email me a CV
- it doesn't have to be up to date, we can work on that once you decide you want to take this forward.
Or, for a chat and more information please contact me on:Max Tullis-Turner
Senior Consultant, Digital
Blue PelicanEvery application will receive a response.