Global Brands manages its own cosmetic & clinical product testing, to ensure our products deliver real results that our customers will love. Working with an experienced and dedicated team, the role involves planning, contracting and performing cosmetic product studies and the assessment of study data to generate performance claims in order to support the development and launch of great new products.
Alongside the usual benefits, such as an attractive salary and bonus package, training within the role will be provided. The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a cross functional group on some of the world's most desired brands, in one of the world's largest companies. They will join us at an exciting time as we recruit new talent to help us grow our brands globally, using our industry leading innovation and marketing, together with our retail partners, who help us to access over 13,000 shops in over 11 countries.
All about this role...
• Generate scientifically robust Cosmetic product testing plans & protocols, recruitment criteria, assessing study options, utilising internal controlled studies, home user trials and external clinical studies with Contract Research Organisations (CROs)
• There is an expectation you may be required to perform Cosmetic product testing on local volunteers in-house
• Interrogate & input into proposed study designs, managing timely communications and budgets with key internal & external stakeholders.
• Data recording, detailed data manipulation including statistical analysis and report writing
• Transform numerical data into marketing claims for use on product packaging, in-store & TV advertising and Boots.com
• Generate technical product dossiers for UK & US TV advertising authorities
• Review current and historic study data to better inform future study designs and generate new product and marketing claims
• Understand existing Contract Research Organisations capabilities and source new, delivering leading edge clinical studies with the most scientifically robust techniques.
What we are looking for...
• Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent experience
• Statistical & data analysis experience
• Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with budgeting, forecasting and reporting
• Good at building relationships with stakeholders
• Previous track record of working as a Clinical Project Manager or equivalent/similar preferable
• Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages skills an advantage
A bit about us...
At Walgreens Boots Alliance - Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• Competitive Salary & annual discretionary bonus plan
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Generous staff discount scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym and Canteen
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy please contact
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://.