At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives. Our flagship products, disinfectant wipes and hand gels, are already widely used across the healthcare sector in the UK. Now, as infection prevention has become a global priority, our Community Healthcare, Commercial B2B and Consumer Retail channels represent huge opportunities for growth. As a result, we're now looking for an experienced Brand Manager, reporting to the Consumer & Commercial Marketing Manager, to join our rapidly growing marketing team. This role will play a vital role in making our product range as accessible as possible to businesses and consumers. We are open to receiving interim candidates with an immediate start. What will you do?
What will you need?
- Implement the strategic direction and activate marketing initiatives in Community Healthcare, Commercial B2B and Consumer Retail channels
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing and Sales teams as well as distributors to develop and refine the marketing strategy to aide growth
- Develop brand assets to support channel development alongside our Creative team
- Support the execution of annual brand plans, new media campaigns and new product launches
- Create materials and provide strategic input to our Events team
- Review and deliver competitor analysis across all channels
- Live the GAMA values: be passionate; win together; care; be curious and innovative; have fun!
What will you get?
- Experience creating and executing branding for FMCG or healthcare products in B2B and B2C marketing
- Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent marketing qualification is highly desirable
- Broad understanding of regulatory environments
- A customer-centric approach to marketing
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- An appetite to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple/conflicting priorities
What's it like at GAMA?
- A competitive salary of circa £50,000
- Annual performance related bonus of up to 17% of salary
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance for you, and additional for your family
- Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward medical costs
At GAMA Healthcare we're motivated by purpose, not just the global potential of our brands. We're an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneur doctors. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done. We're proud of our people and you'll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
Our cutting-edge research enables us to create effective infection prevention and control solutions. We're at the forefront of our industry because we offer high quality products and unparalleled after sales support.
For several years we've achieved double digit growth and we're not stopping there. As we continue on our growth trajectory, we're relocating to bigger offices in Hemel Hempstead in Feb 2021.
We're looking for capable people to join us on our journey. Apply now.
GAMA Healthcare Ltd are working in partnership with MaxAd Recruitment to source candidates.