At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives. Our flagship products, disinfectant wipes and hand gels, are already widely used across the healthcare sector in the UK. Now as infection prevention has become a global priority, the demand for our products has surged. As a result of this growth, we're looking for a Sales Ledger Assistant to join our Finance team, reporting into the Sales Ledger Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated candidate to propel their Finance career within a dynamic and entrepreneurial company. What will you do?
What will you need?
- Raise sales invoices to customers
- Set up new customers on SAP
- Credit control - follow up with customers to ensure timely payment is received
- Assist the Finance team with other ad hoc tasks as required
- Take initiative and drive your personal development
- Live the GAMA values: be passionate; win together; care; be curious and innovative; have fun!
What will you get?
- Experience working in a similar Sales Ledger/Account Receivable role is essential
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes is essential
- Previous experience working with a Financial ERP system is highly desirable
- Currently studying towards a relevant qualification e.g. AAT is desirable
- An appetite to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
What's it like at GAMA?
- A competitive salary of £22,000
- Annual performance related bonus of up to 14.5% of salary
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance for you, and additional for your family
- Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward medical costs
At GAMA Healthcare we're motivated by purpose, not just the potential of our brands. We're an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneurs. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done. We're proud of our people and you'll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
GAMA are at the forefront of infection prevention technology, specialising in the manufacture and distribution of revolutionary infection prevention control products and the provision of exceptional aftercare support.
For several years we've achieved double digit growth and we're not stopping there. As we continue our growth trajectory, we're relocating to bigger offices in Hemel Hempstead in Feb 2021.
We're looking for capable people to join us on our journey. Apply now.
GAMA Healthcare Ltd are working in partnership with MaxAd Recruitment to source candidates.