Do you have at least 1+ Years experience working on SEO with an Ecommerce / Retail business or clients?
Are you a SEO professional with a passion for improving website and driving traffic?
Do you utilise Data to inform decision making for digital content?
If you answered yes this could be the perfect opportunity for you!The Company
Quest is currently working with a leading British retailer looking for a SEO Executive to join their growing Digital Marketing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an SEO/Digital Marketing Executive to take the next step in their career.The Role
This role is to be part of the wider digital marketing team to assist the SEO Executive with the day-to-day management and optimization of the SEO channel and be responsible for building and optimizing the organic site performance.
Key responsibilities for this Senior SEO Executive position -
Required Skills and Experience
- Make & implement recommendations to improve SEO channel performance and rankings.Looking after the Technical aspects of SEO
- You will be coordinating the production of on-page SEO optimizations.
- Involved in new SEO creation.
- Responsible for writing SEO copy across the website, landing pages and shopping guides.
- Perform in-depth technical SEO audit of websites and identifying any issues of SERP via analytic tools.
- Used tools for insights for improvements.
- Work with content writer and editorial team to drive SEO in content creation, optimise copy and landing pages.
To be be successful in your application for the SEO Executive position you will have two years proven experience working on the performance of Ecommerce websites either from an Agency or Retailer.
Other requirements include:
- Must have experience from an eCommerce trading or online retailer background
- Have used tools such as PI-data metrics / SEMrush for insights
- Is familiar with Botify / ScreamingFrog to identify issues that can cause a negative impact in SERP.
- Involved with content and copy
- Genuine passion for SEO and online marketing.
- Understand how to build essential keyword sets.
- Ability to confidently report on key performance metrics across a variety of tools.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects.
Benefits of this SEO Executive position -
- Working for a business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidized food & gym membership
- Central London head office location
Contact Jay Thandi for more information about this role
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.