- Boutique media agency
- Working across a variety of brands - national & international
- c.£33,000-£40,000 basic (based on experience) & amaazing benefits package
This is a fabuous opportunity to join a fantastic independent digitally-led media agency that challenges the convention of the traditional agency model, obsessed with producing amazing work for all of their clients. They don't hold you back by hierarchy and red tape, instead they empower their team through responsibility and autonomy that working in an independent agency provides. They work with an array of global brands and strive to deliver amazing work through discipline and experience, within an agile, flexible and innovative independent agency culture.Responsibilities:
The key responsibilities of the Senior Paid Search Engineer will include but are not limited to:
- To work with the wider team in setting strategies and planning the media mix for Paid Search campaigns
- Delivering on theur agency promise across everything they do.
- Contribute on client calls and meetings
- Regularly auditing accounts to improve performance
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise.
- Manage and co-ordinate freelancers where necessary to ensure our high quality
- of work is maintained
- To invest time promoting and training team members in the role that paid search plays in the wider ecosystem.
- To support all team members in acquiring their Adwords qualifications.
- Understanding of where paid search fits in the wider digital marketing mix
- An understanding of the commercials of online marketing and ecommerce
- Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
- Experience with sizable campaigns and budgets working in an agency environment is a must
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage internal and external
- Take ownership of our clients' testing plans to organise both tactical, and mid- term campaign actions and goals, and manage the planning, execution & evaluation of tests with methodical accuracy
- Experience with planning and running PPC accounts directly through Adwords and Bing and via third party platforms e.g. Doubleclick Search, Marin
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc)
- Full Google AdWords Certification
- Experience with Google Analytics (plus certification)
- £££ exellent basic (based on experience) + 10% performance related bonus is assessed every 6 months
- Minimum holiday of 25 days - uncapped performance related days
- Genuine career progression and personal training programme
- Performance related remote working infrastructure
- Private health care
- Pension with generous employer contribution
- Death in Service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Working with founders of the business on a daily basis
Please apply immediately to Shape Media!