A leading private medical clinic based in Central London are looking to recruit a 'Junior Embryologist'
The role is paying £50-55K and is on a permanent contract.
The role incorporates the following -
- Ensure double witnessing within the laboratory for all necessary procedures. 5
- Performing routine andrology/embryology procedures as per standard operating protocol as and when trained in the techniques.
- Responsible for participating in embryologists' rota and ensuring cover at all times needed.
- Patient liaison with regard to all embryology and andrology communication.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in embryology and attending conferences/workshops.
- Attend journal club meetings, negative cycle meetings, embryology meetings and any other as required by embryology management.
- Present at patient Open Evenings within a rota.
- Follow up post-partum patients and obtaining pregnancy outcome data.
- Responsible for the computer entry of laboratory data and producing laboratory summaries.
- Ordering and maintaining sufficient laboratory disposals, media, etc.
- Understand and aid in the monitoring of laboratory performance (fertilisation rate, cleavage rate, embryo quality and pregnancy rate) in the form of KPIs.
- Organise donor sperm, egg and embryos as required for patents.
- Partake in research work.
You MUST have the following skills / qualifications /experience -
- Degree in Biomedical Science or related qualification
- Good communcation and IT Skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading clinic with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!