Accountable Recruitment are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on behalf of our client who are a well established and rapidly expanding Chartered Accountancy Practice based in the City Centre area of Liverpool. This is a permanent role and comes with an AAT study support package for the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will have between 1 and 3 years experience of bookkeeping/transactional finance skills and be looking to join a dynamic Practice. The role will report directly to Client Managers, who oversee portfolios of clients. This fantastic role also comes with free parking and excellent benefits, as well as a clear progression path.
- Assisting with bookkeeping duties including but not limited to:
- Journal postings
- Payment processing
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Assisting with Self Assessment Tax returns
- Accounts Payable and Receivable processing
- Some experience with transactions finance/bookkeeping duties
- Desire to work within a Chartered Accountancy firm
- Good IT Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems and skills quickly.
If you are looking for a permanent role within an exciting Practice, then please apply now! Please contact Jennifer Gibney at Accountable Recruitment for more information about this role and other roles in Practice.