Role - Senior Technical Support Adviser
Salary - £42,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location - Witney, Oxfordshire
Do you have at least 2 years' experience working as a paraplanner or adviser training role? Do you have at least 5 years' experience working within financial services?
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with a growing organisation based in Witney, Oxfordshire who are looking for a Senior Technical Support Adviser to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has at least 5 years' experience within the financial services industry, 2 of those being in either a paraplanner or paraplanner/adviser training role. The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to communicate across all levels of a business. If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV now!
What will you be doing as a Senior Technical Support Adviser?
· Report checking for paraplanning team
· Prechecking of reports for advisers
· Creating training courses and assisting in the development of internal systems
· Checking of Paraplanning reports and feedback on issues or better ways of working
· Making recommendations as to how procedures might be improved
· Contributing to corporate development and assisting other employees
· Being involved with the training of other members of staff
· Answering technical questions for the business
You should apply for the role of Senior Technical Support Adviser if you have...
· 2 years has been in a Paraplanning role or adviser/Paraplanner training role within a firm of financial advisers
· Ability to manage own workload and work within a small team
· Knowledge of business processes, standards, policies and procedures
· Exceptional communication skills at all levels
· Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
· Knowledge of Adviser Office, Volume and Pulse dealing system (advantageous but not essential)
· Providing leadership and mentor junior members of the team if required
· Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team, whilst managing workloads
Easy transport routes from; Crawley, Ducklington, Yelford, Hardwick, Curbridge, Minister Lovell and Leafield
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full-Time
Ref.No - JH23
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Senior Technical Support Adviser role, please contact Jeremy Hughes at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job