DB Charles have partnered with an incredibly successful business based in Shildon, Durham, with various sites throughout the UK, that are currently seeking to hire an Accounts Assistant with a focus on Accounts Receivable.
The business are a well known global brand within manufacturing & distribution and are looking to attract a new candidate to begin working with the business as soon as possible.
The role as an Accounts Assistant will report directly into the site FD and join 6 other members of the onsite finance department.
The role holds a variety of duties and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Accounts Receivable / Credit Control based duties
- Support on all Accounts Receivable ledgers
- Query handling
- Account management and customer relationships
- Analysis & reporting
- Maintaining credit terms
- Flagging any necessary issues to senior management
- General administration
These are the main responsibilities for the role however other duties and reporting will become apparent as the role progresses.
Ideally the client is looking for CV's and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A previous background within Accounts Receivable / Credit Control
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Experience working with systems of Epicor or Hyperion would be highly advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Shildon, Durham
The role will be working Monday to Friday and can offer hours of either 8:00am to 4:30pm or 8:30am to 5:00pm and depending on experience, the client is looking to offer a very competitive market rate, plus additional benefits on offer such as:
- x22 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays on top
- Free parking on-site
- Excellent pension scheme
- Plus many others
If you feel this is a strong fit to your skill set, please apply and DB Charles Recruitment looks forward to receiving your CV and details.