2x Integration Developer Opportunities (PHP) - eCommerce Business - Poole - Up to £55k Your new company
This is truly a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting businesses in the Dorset. Since their inception in 2016 they have grown exponentially and are truly one of the South's fastest growing businesses. Despite the current state of the world, they have successfully added multiple head count already this year and are now in the look out to add a couple of talented integration developers!
You'll be joining an extremely ambitious business, who are experts in the eCommerce space, an industry that is going from strength to strength at the moment. Their plans for 2023 is to have integrated their systems into 140 countries, so now is a really great time to join them on this journey!Your new role
My client are seeking two experienced integration developers to join their friendly and fast-paced team. This is a great opportunity for the right person with plenty of room to progress and grow.
As a specialist Integration Developer you will be working on integrating the company into different third party-systems as they roll out into 140 new countries. These, for example, will include channel systems (e.g. Plenty Markets) or other services such as for Deliver Tracking, Fulfilment, and Age Verification. Some integrations will require developing plug-ins to go into the 3rd party systems which call back to the company's API.
In your role you will be expected to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Build, develop and implement innovative integration solutions and APIs to maximise how they integrate their applications and websites
- Manage data analysis and data migrations and websites
- Develop processes to extract, transform, and distribute data from a variety of sources across multiple data stores
- Upload data into appropriate databases in a time-efficient manner
- Build and maintain reliable web services for transactional exchange of data with customers and third parties to provide optimal performance under increasing data volumes
- Manage multiple workloads, automate tasks and provide innovative solutions
- Exhibit a strong knowledge of APIs, CI automation systems, relational databases, NoSQL databases, message queuing technology and secure development practices
- Be able to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Have exceptional interpersonal, planning, organisation and time management skills
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have at least 3 years' integrations development experience
What you'll get in return
- PHP - ideally you will have strong PHP knowledge and experience
- MySQL and NoSQL databases
- MVC framework
- RESTful API
- Testing at multiple levels
Not very often do you get a chance to join such an exciting business at the scale up stage of their operation. What's better is, they offer a bonus scheme based off the performance of the business, which has been growing exponentially. You'll also get a great salary of up to £55k and other benefits.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.