As a Pharmacy Manager, you'll play an important role in managing, inspiring and developing a team of colleagues into senior pharmacists of the future whilst delivering a great service for our customersClient Details
Our clients business was built with a simple mission - to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
The client is proud to have an inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. The aim is to attract and welcome a diverse range of applicants from all walks of life and help improve and develop our team every day. Description
Every day you'll have the opportunity to make things better for customers in all sorts of ways, such as helping customers with their new medicines, providing vaccinations, reviewing customers' use of their medicines, and checking blood pressure or testing for blood glucose levels. It's very much about supporting our communities, by making the best healthcare choices available and convenient for local people.
Working alongside experienced pharmacists and managers, you will receive local management and leadership support in whatever store you are based. The management team comes from a variety of backgrounds so there is always a chance to learn.
As a Pharmacy Manager, you'll play an important role in managing, inspiring and developing a team of colleagues into senior pharmacists of the future whilst delivering a great service for our customers. You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything we do, making sure our medicines are available, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- Leading, motivating and developing your colleagues.
- Keeping the business and the customer safe and legal.
- Building working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
Working as part of a team of Pharmacists, your work will provide you with numerous opportunities for continued professional development, peer review and reflective learning. Supported by your Duty Pharmacy Managers, you'll also develop your management and leadership skills by managing other healthcare professionals. Profile
Managing one of our modern pharmacies, you'll apply your pharmacy and people leadership experience and passion for patient care through services, to lead and motivate your team to be the best they can be.
You will need:
- A pharmacy degree
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- MUR accreditation
- Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
- Pharmacists will have to complete a DBS check (organised by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- A structured training plan for Pharmacy Leadership, designed by industry experts.
- Annual payment of your GPhC fee.
- Location enhanced salary in selected areas.
- An annual bonus scheme, a share saver scheme and a Retirement Savings Plan.
- Discounts through the business.
- Gym membership at corporate rates organised through GymPass ®
The Pharmacy offers a high level of working flexibility and control over your work rotas. This enables our managers to enjoy routine overlap periods with other pharmacists on duty, so ideas about patient care and colleague development can be worked on together.
Colleague welfare is very important, and to take your health and well-being seriously our stores ensure that pharmacists always get uninterrupted breaks away from the pharmacy, to help you relax, refuel and recharge on or off site.