Cloud Solutions Architect
£60,000 - £75,000 + excellent benefits + remote working available
Work remotely or from a regional office
Are you looking to work from requirement to release stage on cutting edge cloud infrastructure projects as part of a highly skilled and like-minded team?
This is a great time to join a company that have premium partnerships with Microsoft, Google and AWS, offer excellent technical and professional development, as well as a great place to work.
The company are UK based and employ over 2,000 people worldwide, have grown through acquisitions and are creating lots of opportunities in their cloud teams. They have created a rewarding work culture and are happy to invest in certification and training for their staff.
This would suit someone with experience in creating cloud infrastructure solutions, with a passion to continue learning and working around the best technology.
- Work from requirements through to release on cloud projects
- Taking the technical lead in projects
- Projects from different cloud platforms
- Working remotely but opportunities to work in your local office
- Experienced designing cloud infrastructures in Azure or AWS
- Configuration management
- Experience in scripting or programming (any language)
- Windows and/or Linux
Apply now to submit your CV
Cloud, Infrastructure, Architect, Solutions, IT, Azure, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Linux, Engineer.