Job Title: BDM - Pensions/Financial Advice Intermediaries Manager - North EastLocation: NewcastleSalary: Competitive plus benefits About the Role
Our client is an established Clearer with an enviable suite of Wealth, Pensions & Financial products. Due to continued growth they are seeking an experienced BDM - Pensions/Financial Advice Intermediaries Manager
who will have responsibility for managing a portfolio of intermediary firms as well as building links & developing relationships with new potential partners.
Responsibilities of the BDM - Pensions/Financial Advice Intermediaries Manager
- Grow market share within your region by developing new opportunities and deepening existing relationships.
- Develop and implement multi-level contact strategies for Key Accounts and engage fully at a business to business level.
- Formulate and implement an effective business plan to include appropriate strategies for the growth and retention of your accounts. This will include a detailed understanding of the people, business strategy, goals and decision-making behaviour of each Intermediary.
- Identify and explore business opportunities with your Intermediaries to create mutual business benefit
- Clearly communicate the retirement, protection and workplace propositions and ensure full understanding of these with your accounts.
- Identify other areas where the wider Group can support your accounts
- Comply with specified risk and compliance procedures and practises ensuring that you are always operating within Group policies.
Skills & experience of the BDM - Pensions/Financial Advice Intermediaries Manager
- Experience of working in financial services, preferably pensions.
- Exceptional business development skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including both face to face, telephone and in virtual environments.
- A strong understanding of market insight, particularly the Intermediary market, including regulatory, technical and legislative changes and opportunities
- Achievement of CII/PFS Level 4 Qualification (or working towards)
For more information get in touch today.