We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN
with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week on Bearsted Ward,
our 15 bed male PICU service that accepts emergency and crisis admissions at Cygnet Hospital Maidstone.
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is a CQC rated 'Good' site that provides a range of mental health services for men and women. Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is our state-of-the-art, 65 bed mental health facility for adults situated in the Kent Medical Campus in Maidstone.Your Day-to-Day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
You will have...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- £4,000 Welcome Incentive
- Free meals on duty
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Flexible shift patterns
- Extra enhancements for nights, weekends & bank holidays
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more.
- Experience as Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN a with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Ward specific experience e.g Rehabilitation etc.
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 yearsCygnet Hospital Maidstone
is purpose built to meet the latest national specifications for improving mental health within a therapeutic environment. The hospital will provide an important and much-needed service for local patients from Kent.
The hospital is split into four distinct wards, each offering specialist mental health services:
- Roseacre Ward - Highly Specialised Personality Disorder service for women
- Kingswood Ward - High Dependency Rehabilitation service for men
- Bearsted Ward - Specialist PICU Service for Men
- Saltwood Ward - Male low secure ward
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone, is our new state-of-the-art facility situated in the Kent Medical Campus. The service is delivered in a purpose built therapeutic environment, where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes, recovery and reintegration into the community.Bearsted Ward
is our 15 bed male PICU service at Cygnet Hospital Maidstone and accepts emergency and crisis admissions. Referrals will come to us from all areas, including acute and prison services.
Our aim is a short, rapid intervention to help service users regain a sense of control and order in their lives, so they can move to a less restrictive care setting and ultimately return home. The service provides expert, intensive, short-term, individualised care for service users detained under the Mental Health Act. Service users will present with increased risks that require them to be assessed and treated in a PICU environment.What next?
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!Click the link to apply or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Job Description RMN_RNLD.doc